Naked Edge Real Estate Privacy Act, Internet Collection Statement
Naked Edge Real Estate’s Commitment To Privacy
1. NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE is committed to protecting the privacy of those who access its internet site and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act, 1988 and the associated National Privacy Principles (“the NPPs”).
Information Collected On The Naked Edge Real Estate Internet Site And Use Of That Information
3. NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE will only record your e-mail address if you send NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE a message. That address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your prior consent.
4. NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE collects information on its internet site when NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE members or the public complete on-line forms. When information is provided to NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE in this way that information will only be used for a purpose made known to you; a purpose you would reasonably expect; a purpose required, authorized or permitted by any law; or a purpose otherwise authorised by you.
5. Persons who do not wish their personal information to be used for any particular purpose should not hesitate to advise NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE of that fact. NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE will respect those wishes.
6. “Cookies” are pieces of information that websites transfer to an individual computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. The “cookie” assigns a unique identification that allows a web site to recognize you when you return to that site.
Links To Third Party Websites
9. The NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE internet site may contain links to other web sites. These web sites are conducted by third parties and NAKED EDGE REAL ESTATE does not control the content or the information collected on these websites. You should refer to those web sites directly or to the authors of those sites to obtain details of the privacy policies relevant to those web pages.