House | Under Offer 4 2 2 612.00 m2
11 Laguna Way CANNING VALE
11 Laguna Way CANNING VALE
Proudly presenting this welcoming family home that features a double door entry opening into a wide passage, with shoppers' entry from the garage.
You'll find a conveniently located front office just off the main entry hall. Then there's a separate lounge or home theatre to keep the family entertained for hours. The private master suite is set up high with a spacious retreat area, and also enjoys an ensuite and walk-in robe. Then there are 2 more bedrooms to the rear of the home, both with built in robes. And in the hub of the home you've got a beautiful open plan family, living, dining and kitchen, with gas cooking, overhead cabinets and pantry.
In the backyard you'll find a sizeable alfresco to entertain a crowd which overlooks a sparkling lagoon shaped swimming pool, secured by safe glass panel fencing. Save time with no lawn mowing, easy care gardens to front and backyard with astro turf and low maintenance native shrubbery.
This home sits on a large block of land over 600sqm so there is plenty of space for growing your very own herb and vegetable garden and plenty of area for little ones to grow. There is also a garden shed for extra storage with side access gate, a hidden washing line to the side of the home and a double garage.
- Front security screened doors.
- Roller shutters to all main windows front and rear, great for reducing heat and keeping out the cold, perfect for shift workers as well as additional security when holidaying.
- 2 split system reverse cycle air conditioners.
- Evaporated air conditioning to main living areas and home theatre/lounge.
- Ideally located, just minutes' walk to the bus stop with main travel route to Perth CBD and Murdoch station, Murdoch University and hospital.
Close to the private golf course.
Near Pinaster Boulevard Reserve, as well as many other reserves and parklands to enjoy sporting and leisurely activities.
Choices for quality education here in Canning Vale:
- Campbell Primary School Precinct
- St Emilies Catholic Primary School Precinct
- Canning Vale College Precinct
- Water Wise Swimming School
- Jump Swimming School
Livingston Marketplace as well as The Vale shopping precinct with exceptional specialty shops, gyms, professional offices, along with cafes and eatery's and more.
- Large block 612sqm
- Below ground swimming pool
- Roller Shutters
- Garden shed
- Close to shopping precincts
- Minutes' walk to public transport
- Walking distance to primary and secondary education
- Near parklands for play and leisure
Want to have a look through this property? Call David Edmonds on 0410 411 246 today or book your private viewing at the link.